Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Zoya Blogger Collection

Last week during my last round of finals I will ever have to take I ended up ordering the Zoya Blogger Collection from www.birchbox.com.  I couldn't resist buying this limited edition collection because I absolutely love jelly nail polishes and it only cost me a whole $2 with my birchbox points. These swatches are all three coats with no top coat.


From left to right: Zoya Coraline, Zoya Kate, Zoya Belle


Zoya Coraline 


Zoya Kate


Zoya Belle 

Belle was the standout from this collection for me.  No one does shimmers quite like Zoya.  You could pass on the two jellies if you already have the OPI sorbets from last year's Texas Collection, they are identical based on this blogger's comparison.

I'd also like to thank Liesl and Steve for nominating me for the versatile blogger award.

Visit their blogs here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment