Monday, April 30, 2012

Zoya Lotus + BL No More Waity Katie

Today I painted my nails with Zoya Lotus, a gorgeous dusty purple with pink shimmer. Zoyas don't seem to work with the chemistry of Seche Vite so I used my Revlon top coat for this picture. 


The base color of Lotus looked very similar to Butter London No More Waity Katie so I decided to do a coat on top to see how it looked.  I have tried to wear No More Waity Katie on it's own, but it is so thick and takes about 3-4 coats to be opaque.  I really enjoyed this combo, hope you do too!


Leave a comment with your favorite purple nail polishes so I can add to my purple addiction!

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH I have to say I MUST OWN BOTH OF THESE POLISHES! Their beautiful, I love the zoya one! Unfortunate for me they don't sell Zoya near me, so I have to buy it online, but this swatch helps big time!

    ReplyDelete