Monday, April 30, 2012

Brown Polish Swatches

I decided to swatch all of my brown polishes to see how they compare.

Sally Hansen Plum Licorice

I got this polish as an extra in a swap and haven't tried it until now. I'm not usually a fan of deep browns but the shimmer in this polish is gorgeous in the sun. 
 
 Essie Lady Godiva

I am such a huge Essie fan so it is a rare occurrence when I absolutely hate one of their colors.  This brown is the exact color of chocolate syrup but for some reason I just can't like it at all!  I think this one will go into the swap pile. 

 Butter London Flash Pack

Don't let this picture fool you, the shimmer in the polish is hidden and it looks like a light brown creme in almost all lighting.  Not a bad color though and great formula!

 Butter London All Hail The Queen

This is one of my favorite Butter London polishes!  The micro-shimmer is holographic, but it looks like a normal nude from a distance. Very work appropriate with a little bit of extra appeal.

 OPI You Don't Know Jacques

 A nice medium brown, perfect for the fall season. 


 Which one is your favorite? 

1 comment:

  1. My fave polish is brown! So I have a TON of them! Nice blog=just found it!

    ReplyDelete